Welcome to the registration page of the
1st MOSBRI Scientific Conference
June 20-22, 2022
Abstracts submission opening: March 1st, 2020 Deadline for abstracts submission: May 31, 2022
- All poster abstracts must be submitted by May 31, 2022 and should not exceed 350 words (excluding authors and affiliations).
- At least one poster author must register and attend the conference in order to be listed in the conference programme as a presenter. Authors will have the opportunity to edit an originally-submitted abstract before it is published in conference proceedings.
- Only accepted abstracts with fully paid registration will be printed in the PDF programme book.
Reviewing and selection process
- Each abstract submission will be evaluated by the conference Scientific Committee on a first come/first served basis.
- Priority will be given to posters presented by student or early post-docs (up to 2 years after PhD defense)
- The conference Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject low quality abstracts, as well as those not relevant to the general topics of the conference.
- Abstracts selected for poster presentation will be displayed during the poster sessions. (cf conference programme).